Hello! I have been gone for pretty much the whole month of June. This month was a busy one for me as I had to go to Chicago for a business trip in the beginning of the month and then my birthday weekend once I came back. The rest of June was spent catching up with all the work that I had put aside while I was gone! Everything has finally calmed down and I am glad to be back to posting.
Since the month of June has past, I am back with my June Favorites! Since I have been super busy, I have not had the chance to try out a lot of new products but I have been adding some old favorites back into my daily routine.
- Coola SPF 30 Face Classic Sunscreen: Since it is the summer time, I decided to add sunscreen into my daily routine. I have been trying to add sunscreen to my routine for a couple of years now as I want to prevent sunspots on my face, however I hate the way that sunscreen feels. Recently, I decided to try out the Coola sunscreen and I absolutely love it. It is organic and does not feel heavy at all. It goes on like a moisturizer and does not feel sticky to the touch. I also got the unscented version and it does not smell at all which is preferred since I dislike the smell of sunscreens.
- Sephora Solid Clean: Solid Brush Cleaner: I have mix feelings about this product. This is a brush cleaner soap that comes with a sponge, I hate the sponge that comes with the soap as I find that it does not effectively remove all the makeup that is on my brushes. However, I do really like the soap as long as I use another sponge (this is one that the I ordered off Amazon). I find that it leaves my brushes smelling extremely nice and leaves them feeling very soft as well.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder – Transparent: So many people have said amazing things about this product and it is definitely well deserved. I am not a huge fan of this product for the colder days as I find it does cling to my dry patches as I have dry skin. However, this product works great during the hotter days. I find that it keeps my skin matte even when it is extremely hot outside and it prevents me from looking like an oily sweaty mess.
- Maybelline Dream Cushion Liquid Foundation: This product was in my April Favorites and I had to mention it again because for the month of June, I have been loving this product especially paired with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. This foundation has a dewy finish which I like since I normally have dry skin, however I always loved the look of a matte foundation base which I am able to obtain when I set this foundation with the Rimmel Stay Matte. I will most likely be wearing this foundation for the rest of the summer since it is working so well for me (and because this is currently the only foundation that is dark enough for my tan haha).
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush – Paaarty: I actually got this product from the Sephora Birthday Gift set. This was actually a set that I was super excited for since I have been dying to try the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour blushes. This shade is extremely flattering and not overly pigmented so you can slowly build the color up to your desire. The blush itself was beautiful and I can see why so many people rave about the Amazonian Clay blushes!
I would love to hear what makeup/beauty products you guys are currently loving.