As summer approaches there are a bunch of new make-up items that recently released that I want to try out. Some of these have been on the market longer than others but I feel like all these products would be great to try for the summer time.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit: I have heard extremely good things about Anastasia glow kits and have been wanting to try one but have not found one that was different than all my other highlighters. Recently, they came out with the Aurora glow kit which is supposed to be the sister of the Moonchild kit (which is absolutely stunning) and the colors are super unique and unlike any other highlighters that I currently have.
- Cover Fx Custom Enhancing Drops – Halo: I actually tried my friend’s Cover Fx drops and they were amazing. The pigmentation was crazy and it made my skin look super glowy. Recently, I find myself reaching for liquid highlighters more than my powder ones because I find that they look less patchy on my skin. Since I am all about this holographic highlighter trend, I really want the color Halo.
- Milani Make it Last Setting Spray: This setting spray has been raved about by so many youtubers. I don’t try out setting sprays really often, the only one I have used is the Urban Decay one and I really want to experiment with other setting sprays (preferably a drugstore one so I do not need to spend so much money buying a high end one).
- Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist: I have heard mixed reviews about this product, some mention that their skin broke out when they used this product but they like the product overall and would continue using if it did not break them out. Since I usually do not break out from make up products, I figured that would not be such a big issue for me. This is also on my list of setting sprays to try out in order to find a replacement for my Urban Decay setting spray.
- L’oreal Paris Cosmetics Infallible Pro Glow Concealer: This is the newest item on the list, it released only a couple of days ago on Amazon only! I believe it is not yet in the drug store yet. Some mention that they were trying to go for the Tarte Shape Tape Concealer experience, as that concealer has been on my wish list for the longest time I figured that this might be a good drug store alternative to try out. A lot of the colors are sold out on Amazon at the moment so I will likely wait a bit longer and read more reviews before actually purchasing.
- Becca Sunlit Bronzer: This is another extremely new item to Sephora. I have only ever used Becca highlighters which are amazing, the glow they provide is insane. The reviews for these have been promising and since summer is coming, I am on the hunt for a good bronzer. I want to go for a nice glowly tanned look for the summer so I am trying to expand my range of bronzers as I currently only have Hoola by Benefit and Laguna by Nars.
Have any of you guys tried out any of these products and what are your opinions on them? I would love to hear what you guys have to say about these products before I commit to purchasing them!