The Walmart Beauty Box is a quarterly beauty subscription box that is $5. I have gotten both sample and full size items along with a bunch of coupons. They have different boxes depending upon your age group, I always get the Trendsetters Box since I am in my early twenties. Here are the items that I got from my Fall 2016 box, this time around it was mostly sample size items.
- Eco-Tools Makeup Brush Cleansing Cloths: There is one cloth and it is suppose to be a simple way to remove oils and makeup daily so your brushes stay fresh and clean. I have actually never heard of this product so I am pretty excited to try it out since washing my brushes is such a pain. It is also cruelty free and 100% vegan, which is a plus (even though I do not just use cruelty free makeup).
- Biore Charcoal Pore Strips: These are nose stripes which you put on for about 10-15 minutes and once you peel it off it is suppose to remove all your blackheads. This is actually an item that I have been meaning to try but have not gotten around to it. Safe to say that it does live up to its hype, my nose felt so smooth and clean after I used it.
- Nature’s Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies: You get 2 strawberry flavored gummies and these are suppose to help support beautiful hair, skin and nails. Not really a fan of getting vitamins because taking just a few is not going to help me see a difference, the taste is meh as well.
- Clean & Clear Deep Action 60 second Shower Mask: This sample size item is suppose to gently exfoliate your skin. Personally, I am unlikely to include this in my skin care routine but I do like these for when I go on vacation since it is so easy to travel with.
- Dove Purely Pampering, Nourishing Body Wash: I am a huge fan of Dove body wash and I love these sample sized items for traveling (saves me from buying sample size items).
- Hello Pure Mint Toothpaste: Another item that I tend to travel with rather than using at home, nothing too exciting but very practical.
- Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for the Body: This item is not super exciting since it is so TINY and it’s suppose to be a moisturizer for the body, I feel like I would finish the body just using it on my hands.
- Village Naturals Therapy, Aches + Pain Muscle Relief Bath Soak: This item was very surprising since it was something that I have never seen in a Walmart Beauty Box. I am not a fan of bath soaks especially since I never take baths, also there was such a heavy scent to this that my whole box smelled like it. I am not a fan.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo: This is easily my favorite item in the box and it is not even a new item. I have been using this for ages and love this product so much. I am obsessed with dry shampoo and Batiste is one of my favorite dry shampoo brands, super excited to have another bottle (just in case I run out.)
Overall, the Walmart Beauty Box tends to be very practical and nothing too exciting. I feel like the boxes are pretty worth it for $5, especially since it is quarterly so it’s not too bad. I have tons of travel size items from them and is always prepared whenever I go anywhere with friends or family. I think I am going to continue to stick with it but maybe eventually cancel it since it is not all too exciting, it is the longest subscription box that I have kept with though.