For the longest time, I have only been buying makeup and I realize recently that I have been having a hard time finishing most of my makeup products. Therefore, I decide to pick out 10 items that I am going to try and finish before May 2015. This means that I am going to be using these makeup products almost everyday in order to do my best to finish them. I have different reasons for each product that I pick out which I will list below.
- EOS Lip Balm in coconut milk: I have been using EOS lip balms for the longest time and I think I’m getting tired of them. I want to try out new lip balms but first I want to finish this one before I open another one.
- Fresh-sugar rose lip balm: This is a sample size product that I got from the Sephora Birthday Gift a couple of years ago. I’m more than 1/2 done with this product and I decided to put this item here, so I would be able to actually finish a product!
- MakeUp Forever Smoky Extravagant Mascara: I think I’m almost done with this product, but I want to finish this up since I’ve had it awhile and it shouldn’t take me that long, especially since it is a sample size.
- Benefit-They’re Real Mascara: This is also a sample size product that I have had for a while. I am not a huge fan of this product which is why I have put off using it but since it might expire soon, I figure I might as well finish it up.
- Revlon Lip Butter-Pink Truffle: This is my favorite lip product of the moment and I am loving the color especially for the winter. Since it is such a fall/winter color I want to finish this up before the weather gets warmer. I do have a long way to go though since I only used about 1/8 of the tube.
- L’Oreal Lineur Intense-Carbon Black: I do not like this liquid eyeliner at all! But I still have so much of this product that it would be a waste to just throw it out. So I am going to force myself to use it in order to finally be done with this product.
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer: I have a couple of new concealers that I want to try out but I do not want to open any until I am done with my current concealer, so here is to me trying to finish it up.
- L’Oreal 12HR Infallible: This is the liquid eyeliner that I have been using everyday for a couple of months. I am almost done with this product and I cannot wait until I can try out new eyeliners!
- Essence Gel Eye Pencil: This is the eyeliner that I use for lining my waterline everyday, so I figure that it would be a product that I could easily finish.
- L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes: Not a huge fan of this mascara, but I cannot justify opening a new mascara when I have so many already opened. I am going to try to finish this up before I move onto a new mascara.
Those are the ten products that I am going to try to finish before May comes along. Hopefully, I will be able to finish at least half of those products, since I am itching to try out new products but I do not want to do so until I have used up some of my older products!