I always have a problem finishing my mascara, but I finally finished my previous one and the one that I am using at the moment is the L’oreal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes in the color Blackest Black. You can easily find this mascara in the drugstore and they retail for around $8-$11. I think I got mine for $9 at my local CVS.
The brush is round and moderately big and I did not have any trouble with applying my mascara.
Here are my lashes right after I curled them. My lashes are on the short side and they are stick straight if I do not curl them.
Here are my lashes with mascara on them. To be honest, I did not notice much of a difference expect for the fact that my lashes were a bit more curled with the mascara on and they were slightly longer than before.
- Held up the curled shape of my lashes very well
- Pretty affordable (~$7-10 at most drugstores)
- It did not smudge throughout the day which was a huge plus for me
- Pretty easy to remove (I only used face wash and it all came off)
- Did not really lengthen my lashes
- Did not notice a difference in volume
Overall. I would not repurchase this product because I honestly did not see much of a difference with this mascara on. I feel like there are better drugstore mascaras out there for the same price that does it better job. Once I am done with this tube I will definitely be moving on to another one.