My love for liquid eyeliners are real. They are literally my holy grail of all makeup products. I recently got the L’oreal Paris Infallible Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner in Black. They retail for around $7 to $10 dollars and they are sold that many drugstores.
That was what the product looks like, I love the packaging, it looks super nice and sleek.
This is how thin the brush is! I was so amazed at how fine it is and I was def. more surprised when I started using it.
I love how I can make a super fine lines with it. However, the only downside to me is that the color isn’t that dark, I find that I need to go over the line a couple of times in order to obtain the desired darkness.
This brush makes it super easy for me to make super fine lines. I found that I could easily do a cat-eye with this eyeliner because the line can be so fine and it is super easy to control. Below is a winged out eyeliner look I did in the morning.
I wore this eyeliner for about 9 hours and below is what the eyeliner looked after a day a wear. I found very little smudging, but I did see color fading.
- Very thin brush which makes it easy to make very fine lines
- The brush is very easy to control
- Easy to remove-I removed with simply water and face wash no makeup remover was necessary
- Moderately affordable (retails from $7 to $10)
- After a day of wear I did see a bit of color fading
- The color is not super dark in comparison to other eyeliners
Overall, I repurchase this product. I love how easy it is to control the brush and make super fine and defined lines.