I rarely wear lip stick and most days I just put on some lip balm and I am ready to go. However, I was on line at Forever21 when I stopped this lip color stick, they seem similar to the but at fraction of the price, they were only $3 at Forever21, so I decided to pick one up and see how it was. I got the color Red since I did not have any red lipsticks or lipstains at the moment.
Here is what the product looks like.
Here are what my lips look like without any product expect lip balm.
Here is the product on my lips. The color is very pigmented especially in person!
Sorry for the blurry image! But this was how my lips looked like after six hours which included eating and drinking at a restaurant. The color is def. still there and it is still obvious that I am wearing a lip product on my lips!
The product was extremely pigmented, something that I was not expecting from a Forever21 makeup product since it was so cheaper. The color does last for quite a long time, even after I ate, I could still visibly see the color on my lips. However, I realize later that the lip product does indeed stain the lips which might be the reason why the color is on for such a long time.
- Very long lasting because they stain your lips (this can be a pro or a con depending if you like your lipsticks staining your lips-personally I do like it)
- Very affordable-it was only $3
- Very pigmented
- Goes on pretty smoothly
- Has a strange scent to it, smells a bit like crayons
- The color stains and comes off a bit easily but the color still remains vibrant
- Not very moisturizing-lip balm is needed underneath
Overall, I would repurchase this product. I love the color and the color goes well with my skin tone, I also love how cheap it is and for its price it is very long lasting and pigmented.